SHAKEOLOGY, IS IT WORTH THE MONEY
Is Shakeology worth the price, What is it all about? I am sure you are asking yourself that very question and I did too. How is it different then all the other crap out there today, will this be another thing I try and feel I wasted my money. Well we are going to go over some aspects of that today, including my personal story, and you can make your own decision if it is worth it to YOU.
I thought I would share some on my health journey. I have always been into watching my weight, obsessed, even though I still had trouble keeping weight off, especially after having children. I know when I got married I was running and eating pretty well and I weighed 145. Well after having our first child I weighed 185, yep I gained 40 lbs. Even after having Layne I stayed around 180 and it depressed me. I began to run again and even with running 3 miles I was not losing much weight. I thought I was eating healthy, but still no luck, I was stuck (said the big dump truck, Laynes favorite book). Well I ran my butt off, & I used the elliptical and still wasn’t making progress, when I went back to the gym. I finally started making progress when I found out I was pregnant with Abby. I tried exercising with her, but in the beginning it was risky and later I had gestational diabetes. So I went back to the elliptical and taking my sugar levels every 2 hours, that was an experience. The dietician worked with me and had me gaining 6 lbs in one week, but needless to say Abby was born healthy and that made me happy. She was a very needy baby so exercise went to the back burner for a while. I got back into running and then got pregnant with Clay, I ran all through that pregnancy and even with doing so, I still could not drop below 165. Talk about discouraging and aggravating.
I began to believe that was just me, my body would never change or get to where I liked it. I tried not so healthy diet pills, counting calories, and was very frustrated with it all when I started coming across Insanity Commercials. Every time I saw it I thought I would love to do that, I could do that…. So I did….
During those workouts is when I was introduced to Shakeology. At first I thought about it but something kept pulling at me. So I began to research more about Shakeology. After a long battle with myself about money and if I should spend that much on myself I finally did and I have never looked back. If I could go to McDonalds and get a Sweet Tea and a Large Fry and spend $5, then I could spend $4 for a healthy, filling meal for myself.
Well I have been a fitness coach and drinking Shakeology daily now for a year and I have never felt better, healthier, happier and a live. I can keep up with my children, enjoy the day and still get my house work and workout in. My IBS has not bothered me since I have been on shakeology and I have quit taking handfuls of pills daily just trying to get in some of the necessary vitamins we need for our bodies. Instead I take one Scoop of Shakeology and I get the best, healthiest meal of the day, that will allow my body to run in optimal health. So to me, it is well worth it.
$4 per day, maybe not a bad Shakeology Price. But is it Worth it?
After reading my above story, you might still be wondering if Shakeology is worth it. After helping so many other people, I have found many people who agree Shakeology is worth it. I also find other people who think Shakeology is to grainy or not worth their time or money.
So, I have two lists of how to know if Shakeology will be worth it to you or not. If you are more of a person who wants the high-level details, I’d also recommend checking back for my Shakeology Ingredients post as well.
Reasons Why Shakeology Can be Worth it to You:
• You are serious about giving your body the best nutrition you can for optimal health, muscle growth, repair, digestion, absorption, etc.
• You want to lose weight and are serious about modifying your overall diet (I can help with a free guide with your Shakeology order)
• You are exercising and are trying to find good nutritional supplementation
• You lack regularity and need help with digestion through proper blends of probiotics
• You don’t have the best diet and are looking to ensure you get a one-stop shop vitamin supplementation
• You are a busy on the go person who does not like to try and find meals at a Fast Food Restaurant
• You are looking for an all natural meal replacement that promotes energy and health
Reasons the Shakeology Price can be a Waste of your Money
• Someone tried to sell you on the glory of this shake. It’s not a wonder-drug, so I apologize if someone steered you wrong. It is a tool, not a quick fix.
• You plan on eating unhealthy the rest of your life, expecting this one shake to make a huge difference. Be your Miracle Pill (that does not exist).
• You plan on drinking the shake without exercise and expect to lose tons of weight. (Go For a Walk)
• You spend over $400 per month on high quality nutritional supplements and don’t need the superfood blend or probiotics and prebiotic blends.
• You have given up and do not trust anymore, not even a money back guarantee (Yes the bag can be empty and you can get your money back)
How Can You Get the Best Shakeology Price?
While the list price is $129.95 plus shipping of around $10-14 depending on your state, there are some discount options.
• Save on Shipping: You can get a discount on the shipping costs when you order on auto-ship (home direct). If you see the value in Shakeology, this will be a no brainer. Every month Shakeology will automatically bill and ship to you, and you will continuously save on shipping costs with this discount. $2 Shipping and you will never run out and have to wait for the mail.
• 25% Discount Option: There is a way to save 25% if you are drinking Shakeology for the long-term. The option is to become a Beachbody Discount Coach. https://teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/coach?referringRepId=401795
• There is a slight cost for becoming a Beachbody Coach ($39.95 to start and $15.95 per month); however, even with the cost figured in, you’ll still be saving off of list price. If you are military we can get those fees waived or you can purchase a challenge pack and the 39.95 fee is also waived.
If you see the value in the Shakeology, like I did in my shared story above, click the link now and try for yourself. After you order, I’ll share some tips that I use to maximize the use of Shakeology for my exercise and weight loss.
http://www.shakeology.com/AmandaT34 (Order Shakeology here)
https://teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=401795 (Free Beachbody Membership Account to see recipes, trainer tips and advice)